Saturday 1 December 2012

End of season and 2 awards

So the season came to an end fairly early in the year for me, with other commitments and Castle Hill being cancelled, I didn't do as many events as I would have liked, but couldn't be helped.

Anyway the good news is that I have picked up two trophies, the Southern Novice Award and the Southern Group 2 1500 - 2400 award, so very happy about that in my first season.

Looking ahead to next year now, lots of checking the regulations to see what else I can do to the car to keep it within the regulations but maybe get a few tenths of seconds quicker for 2013.

Big thanks to everyone that has helped me this year, especially David Coultard and Stuart Gilbert, who have both been brilliant at offering their expert advice, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment